#1 2024-04-10 15:04:38

tango-alpha_e
Hannover, Germany
2024-03-25

Menu point pop-down-window and search function

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

Hello people of Piwigo,
I have noticed some days before some points I’d like to describe here:
I have: MacOS Sonoma 14.4, Chrome 123.0.6312.59, Piwigo-version 14.3.0, Theme is Modus/Grey, Login is done.

1. Menu point „Alben“ after Login: If the listed content of „Alben“ goes out of the listing-window and I want to watch the number of Fotos
the complete content of the whole window is scrolling away with the content of the window „Alben“ But scrolling has to be possible only in the „Alben“-Window list.
The whole window content don’t have to be synchronally scrolled away with the scrolled list.
Here on this site (another theme) that point is good solved.
https://schneider-fotografie.com/

2a. „Search in the group“: If the button with the icon „group search“ is activated and is seen on the right side where the calender and camera-icons are.
Is the same named button area activated the button area is on the left side. Why doesn’t the button area „Group search“ not on the right side as well?
Then the big button could be visible.
2b. „Search in the group“: With click on the icon a line with the search functions is visible.
But: the icon is now unvisible, it is gone! And so is the big button.
2c. With click on the red „filter clear“ the pictures are away - and „clear filter“ is grey and inactive. That is not good! How can we get the pics back?
The help is only with the „back“ button of the Webbrowser, not anymote with piwigo! At Piwigo we only have to get back to Start and the whole thing from the start.

3. With use of „Calendar“ at menupoint „Entdecken/Discover“ a wonderful list is shown! A click on a month it is shown on which days of the month the pictures are made. Very nice! A notebook has a cursor with that we can hover over the pictures and then the whole number of pictures done on that day is shown. Very nice! Wonderful! But a touchscreen doesn’t have a cursor and we can’t hover over such a picture.
Coud you Piwigo-Coders make it possible to get an alternate type of function such like a hover with the cursor? I don’t use a mouse at my tablet (iPad Air 2).

A whole lot of stuff at once… So: Thank you for reading until here!
Thank you very much for your help and efford!
Many greetings

tango-alpha_e

(Copy here your environment details, found on your Piwigo page [Administration > Tools > Maintenance])

Piwigo URL: http://kirstenrohr.net.ddreyer.de

Board footer