Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » Theme which opens at single page of image thumbnails, no album cover?

#1 2024-02-21 16:56:20

gomi
2024-01-11

Theme which opens at single page of image thumbnails, no album cover?

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

I want to set up a portfolio home page. No visible album covers getting in the way. I want to make it easy for visitors to see what I am offering without having to click through.

Next I would like to add pages such as 'About' which I'd like to have describing me and what I do, not about Piwigo, plus other pages about privacy, terms and so forth. I understand that can be done with any theme but I'm not sure of being able to write my own 'About' page without Piwigo updates overwriting it.

All on a white background. No 'default' text such as labels.

Is there a theme which does this 'out of the box'? If not, which one would you recommend as being the easiest to reconfigure to get this effect?

If I have to create a theme I have neither the skills  nor the time to maintain it for wider use so it would have to remain within my own use only.

There must be a FOSS package to do this. I'd prefer to stick with Piwigo because it is part of the raw image processors I am familiar with such as darktable, Ansel (a DT fork), among others.

I did see a 'White Stripped & Columns' theme which looks the part on the Extensions pages but so did the 'Stripped & Columns' until I installed it and the album cover getting in the way of the contents ruined the first impression. There is also no note of it (the 'White' version) being maintained although the designer is still a member. Is it still in working order?

TIA,

Mike
Piwigo URL: https://mikegoodmanphoto.com

•  » Themes
  •  » Theme which opens at single page of image thumbnails, no album cover?

Board footer