Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » [resolved] Bootstrap-Darkroom Demo 4

#1 2022-12-30 16:08:39

cingpagency
2022-12-30

[resolved] Bootstrap-Darkroom Demo 4

Hello,
I would be interested in having the Bootstrap-Darkroom theme like in Demo 4 (https://piwigo.org/demo).
Does anyone know if it can be purchased?
Or can you tell me what to change?
Thank you

Piwigo URL: https://piwigo.org/demo

#2 2022-12-30 17:50:19

zoula
2022-12-30

Re: [resolved] Bootstrap-Darkroom Demo 4

Hi, same here, would like to receive some missing infos.

I nearly got it, but there are some configurations missing:
the demo page is here: https://demo4.piwigo.com

For your information: I am using the cloud version in piwigo.com

Configuration - Themes - activate Bootstrap Darkroom - and click on the button Configuration:
color theme: bootstrap darkroom
not enabled: Use full width containers that span the entire width of the viewport
site logo enabled: give here the complete URL for your logo
page header
banner stayle - hero image - give full URL for the hero image or related path

what I am missing:
in demo4 the background-color is defined in body with color #010713 so I tried to give custom css like this in last textarea with header Custom Css on configuration site:
---
body {
background-color: #010713;
}
---
but this not working.

I would like to know a documentation for demo4 if possible or a way how to get there.
how is the centered login fields realized? Are there any hints here.
thanks to everybody here helping out. #loveandpeace to all of you

PS: does anyone know how to contact the developer of this theme? Username is JochenKi
much appreciated.

and last but not least: best luck to 2023 - piwigo is such a great tool, thx

#3 2023-01-09 15:03:29

hannah
Piwigo Team
2019-04-24

Hi,

zoula wrote:

Configuration - Themes - activate Bootstrap Darkroom - and click on the button Configuration:
color theme: bootstrap darkroom
not enabled: Use full width containers that span the entire width of the viewport
site logo enabled: give here the complete URL for your logo
page header
banner stayle - hero image - give full URL for the hero image or related path

what I am missing:
in demo4 the background-color is defined in body with color #010713 so I tried to give custom css like this in last textarea with header Custom Css on configuration site:

This is the correct configuration to achieve the same result as demo4. As for the background this is the style that is added:

Code:

body{
 background-color:rgb(1,7,19);
}

This style is changed thanks to LocalFilesEditor plugin. However if you are hosted on piwigo.com you won't have access to the css tab in this plugin. You would have to contact piwigo support for changes made in this plugin. Therfore for you to be able to make the modifications yourself there are other places you can put CSS. One of these places is the same as I mention below, Configuration>Option>page banner

Add this to the bottom of the input

Code:

<style>
body{
 background-color:rgb(1,7,19)!important;
}
</style>

zoula wrote:

how is the centered login fields realized? Are there any hints here.

In configuration> Options> Page Banner you can add html and css in this input. Thanks to this you can display what you want and customize the look. You can duplicate the html used for the login dropdown and then style it as you wish with CSS.

#4 2023-01-09 18:01:02

zoula
2022-12-30

Hi Hannah,

thanks a lot for the very helpful answer, the <style> Tag in Page Banner did the job - the hint to put html code to page banner did it!
One thing left ;-)

The Navbar with home icon left and calendar, grid view, list view to the right is still showing grey (not black - like the background) I figured out that the class is

Code:

<nav class="navbar navbar-expand-lg navbar-contextual navbar-dark bg-light sticky-top mb-2"> .....

do you have one more hint please for the style tag you wrote in your answer for page banner?

in Page Banner I now have:

Code:

<style>
body{
 background-color:rgb(1,7,19)!important;
}
</style>

thank you very much :-)

Last edited by zoula (2023-01-09 18:07:14)

#5 2023-01-10 08:22:22

hannah
Piwigo Team
2019-04-24

Hi Zoula,

The color of the second navabar is rendered by the skin chosen for the theme. This demo uses the Bootswtach Cyborg skin. The black of the navbar comes from this.

•  » Themes
  •  » [resolved] Bootstrap-Darkroom Demo 4

Board footer