•  » Translations
  •  » List of Wiki pages which need a review from native English speakers

#16 2013-11-27 13:59:34

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: List of Wiki pages which need a review from native English speakers

Thx

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#17 2013-12-04 13:24:31

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#18 2013-12-05 18:44:10

msakik
Translation Team
São Paulo, Brazil
2013-09-06

Here my opinion but stil need some revision. I´ll keep working forward but next week I´ll be busy at work.

It is known that the Piwigo team makes the best effort to simplify the webmaster's work for their gallery. Many options are accessible for ordinary users to customize their gallery, whenever these are simple checkboxes either still to add some lines in a file via the plugin LocalFilesEditor. In brief, Piwigo is really very flexible.

On the other hand, when the required customization has not been planed or can't be done with such Piwigo options, a request to personalize a giving gallery is going to require from the user a minimum knowledge in computer language. The team takes care of the development and support daily and it´s role consists in give directions so that you can realize your modifications by yourself. According to our free time (we are passionate volunteers) we may give more or less complete, precise or sophisticated solutions but we always ask for a minimum investment on behalf of the applicant. Otherwise it's the same as having a contractor and performers (but the latter working cheap!). So you must understand if certain demands do not succeed.

•  » Translations
  •  » List of Wiki pages which need a review from native English speakers

Board footer