Announcement

#1 2002-09-12 11:22:19

we_are_borg

Cookie problem

I have i cookie problem when i go to the main site ** Broken link** and then i press on phot gallery then phpwebgallery does not look any good. When i delete the cookies and reload phpwebgallery then all is fine. On the main site i run PhpNuke 5.1 error only happens when i go trough phpnuke to phpwebgallery. If i delete all cookies and go straight to phpwebgallery then all is fine. Phpnuke and phpwebgallery are running on seperated databases.

Thanks in advanced.

#2 2002-09-12 11:32:56

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

Re: Cookie problem

Hi,
in fact, PhpWebGallery 1.1 uses no cookie. But I see a problem : the cookie var named "lang" exactly as the array containing all the words of the choosen langage.
How to fix it :
In /include/config.php(version 1.1), line 107, insert :

Code:

$lang= array();

and in /admin/isadmin.php (version 1.1), after :

Code:

$isadmin = true;

insert :

Code:

$lang= array();

#3 2002-09-12 12:51:19

we_are_borg

Thanks for the quick anwser i'm going to try that but the cookie i mean is not from phpwebgallery but it's the cookie from PhpNuke if i delete it then all is fine you can try it for your self on the above URL.

#4 2002-09-12 12:55:38

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

Thanks for the quick anwser i'm going to try that but the cookie i mean is not from phpwebgallery but it's the cookie from PhpNuke if i delete it then all is fine you can try it for your self on the above URL.

that's what I did, then, I saw that Your CMS used a cookie var named "lang", what I told you to do is a reinitialization of the var "lang" that PhpWebGallery also uses... If it doesn't work, tell me so, I'll see what I can do..

#5 2002-09-12 12:56:22

Banned

Thanks all is oke now.

Board footer