Announcement

#1 2010-04-19 14:24:41

Birtles
2010-04-16

[resolved] Several users or actions simultaniously make my 2.1.0RC2 crash.

I don't know how to read mysql, but does this have something to do with my menus?

We are several users, with macs and computers, and whenever someone is logged on to piwigo (called datenbank on our server)
it is impossible for anyone else to even see the startpage. Also, when for instance I want to look at the tag "Bergen" and then from that add the tag "water"
it also happens. This message comes up all the time.

[mysql error 126] Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_52b_1.MYI'; try to repair it
SELECT i.id as image_id, i.file as image_file, i.comment, i.path, i.tn_ext, c.id as catid, c.name, c.permalink, RAND() as rndvalue, i.name as imgname
            FROM piwigo_categories c, piwigo_images i, piwigo_image_category ic
            WHERE c.id = ic.category_id
              AND ic.image_id = i.id
              AND i.level <= 0  AND c.id NOT IN (0)  ORDER BY rndvalue
            LIMIT 0,1

#1    my_error /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/datenbank/include/dblayer/functions_mysql.inc.php(82)
#2    pwg_query /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/datenbank/plugins/AMenuManager/amm_pip.class.inc.php(270)
#3    AMM_PIP::ajax_amm_get_random_picture /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/datenbank/plugins/AMenuManager/amm_pip.class.inc.php(82)
#4    AMM_PIP::blockmanager_apply ()
#5    call_user_func_array /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/datenbank/include/functions_plugins.inc.php(181)
#6    trigger_action /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/datenbank/include/block.class.php(137)
#7    BlockManager::apply /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/datenbank/include/menubar.inc.php(325)
#8    initialize_menu /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/datenbank/include/menubar.inc.php(31)
#9    include /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/datenbank/index.php(264)

Could it be that the server is to weak (Qnap 209 pro)? Or a timeout issue?

Im anyway lost, and dont know how to fix this.

Birtles

#2 2010-04-19 15:09:58

Birtles
2010-04-16

Re: [resolved] Several users or actions simultaniously make my 2.1.0RC2 crash.

so I have been looking around a while now, and found that mysql error 126
mostly comes from a lack of space in the tmp directory used by mysql. I do not know if this has anything to do with my error though, as I dont really know any mysql. I use phpMyAdmin and see nowhere where I can change the tmp directory.

Anyone got a hint?

#3 2010-04-26 19:21:19

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

As far as I understand your problem, it's not directly related to Piwigo (even if you see the effect in Piwigo).

The random picture feature in AdvancedMenuManager is a bit resource consuming because "order by rand()". If you have numerous photos, then I advise you to deactivate this feature.

#4 2010-04-27 01:40:23

Birtles
2010-04-16

You are right, this is not a piwigo problem.

It is the tiny server here in our LAN that is too weak and mysql does not have enough tmp-space to run around. I will turn off the random image and hope it gets better again.

Thanks,
Birtles

Board footer