Announcement

#1 2024-01-29 21:40:16

macstrat
2016-05-10

Unable to Batch Upload

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

EDIT: I have tried this on 2 computers now, with the same results.

I recently got a new computer and was tryiong to use the remote sync to upload files, its able to login but then it gives the following errors for every file:

15:34:23.044 [Thread-4] INFO  o.p.r.api.sync.SyncDirectoryWalker - Uploading Dunkers_0053.jpeg in album with ID null
15:34:23.044 [Thread-4] ERROR o.p.r.api.sync.ConnectedWalker - Cannot upload an image without an album. Please move the image in a subfolder.

I have Tried reinstalling the JRE, other upload programs, I tried to conenct via FTP, but seem unable to do so as there is no documentation on uploading (Photos>Add>FTP doesnt exist amymore so the current documentation is out of date). I have 43 Albums That I need to Upload but am unable to do so.

Please Help!

EDIT: After checking the logs it looks like something has changed in piwigo. the errors from the logs state the following:

15:34:23.039 [Thread-4] ERROR o.p.r.api.sync.ConnectedWalker - Cannot create album for D:\Card Scans\To Upload\Dunkers
org.piwigo.remotesync.api.exception.ClientException: Unable to parse response
Caused by: org.simpleframework.xml.core.ElementException: Element 'save_visits' does not have a match in class org.piwigo.remotesync.api.response.PwgSessionGetStatusResponse at line 3

Since the remote-sync app is no longer updated, this leads me to believe one of the calls that piwigo is sending back has changed recently.

Environment:
    Piwigo 14.1.0

Activated plugin list:
    Advanced Menu Manager
    Batch Downloader
    Batch Manager, Description
    Color Palette
    Grum Plugins Classes.3
    Header Manager
    LocalFiles Editor
    meta
    Perso Footer
    rightClick
    Rotate Image
    RV Menu Tree
    Social Buttons
    Statistics
    Stop Spammers
    Take A Tour of Your Piwigo

Piwigo URL: https://cardscans.piwigo.com/

Last edited by macstrat (2024-01-30 00:51:32)

#2 2024-01-31 13:25:30

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

Re: Unable to Batch Upload

Fixed. Please give a new try (restart the Piwigo Remote Sync app)

Board footer