Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » [resolved] Fatal error after Deactivate and Deletion of Bootstrapdefault.

#1 2024-01-27 11:18:28

ianmac
2016-07-30

[resolved] Fatal error after Deactivate and Deletion of Bootstrapdefault.

Hello
I Deactivated and Deleted the Bootstrapdefault theme whilst it was the chosen theme, in response to the message that was given on choosing the Bootstrapdefault theme - I did not click on the link given in that message.  I had sussessfully uploaded Piwigo 14.1 and was responding to those themes that had been deactivated.  The Error message was ...

Warning: include(/themeconf.inc.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/swanland/public_html/piwigo/include/template.class.php on line 1154

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/themeconf.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php80/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/swanland/public_html/piwigo/include/template.class.php on line 1154

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template 'file:menubar.tpl' <-- thrown in /home/swanland/public_html/piwigo/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php on line 196

I cannot now do anything with piwigo on my website, on my desktop computer, as the above message comes up when I try to call up "https://swanlandheritage.info/piwigo/index.php", but fortunately it works, as it should, on any other computer/device.

This results in not being able to copy environment details.  However, as stated above, I had just successfully upgraded to Piwigo 14.1.  My desktop's Windows specifications are ...
Edition    Windows 10 Home
Version    22H2
Installed on    ‎22/‎06/‎2020
OS build    19045.3930
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

I had the following plugins activated:  Admin Tools; Batch Downloader; Comments on Albums; Crypto Captcha; Download counter; Edit Filename; Exif View; Header Manager; Image Preview; Language switch; LocalFiles Editor; OpenStreetMap; Photo Update; RV Akismet; Theme Switch

Piwigo URL: http://swanlandheritage.info/piwigo/index.php

•  » Themes
  •  » [resolved] Fatal error after Deactivate and Deletion of Bootstrapdefault.

Board footer