Announcement

#1 2023-04-13 22:33:10

Chaungabor
2023-04-13

Piwigo Not Uploading Square/Thumbnail/Small Images

Hello!

I am having an odd problem where all of a sudden my Piwigo album refuses to create/generate/regenerate any image sizes under Medium.

- Everything was working fine a few weeks ago and I made no changes to any settings in this time period.
- My knowledge of coding this type of program is very limited so my album is primarily out of the box settings with a theme (Modus) that has been working fine.
- I have tried manually creating these images and get either an error of (could not be regenerated) or a page refresh with no changes.
- The image works fine and goes into correct albums outside of not having a thumbnail or smaller sizes.
- I have tried uploading different files on multiple devices and the problem seems to be with my album itself.
- My album is several months old and has never had a problem like this.

I read around for solutions and they either don't seem applicable or seem rather technically advanced for me that I don't know if they apply.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks,
Nathan

#2 2023-04-13 22:44:13

Chaungabor
2023-04-13

Re: Piwigo Not Uploading Square/Thumbnail/Small Images

Update if relevant:

- Imagick is activated in my PHP extensions.
- I have tested various folders (previously working), file types, and file sizes all only allowing images to be added as Medium and above with broken thumbnail icons.
- I do have Small/Medium disabled in settings, but Square and Thumbnail are marked as automatically generated.

Last edited by Chaungabor (2023-04-14 01:12:48)

Board footer