Announcement

#1 2010-04-24 22:58:36

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Search Brazilian translator

Hi :-)

To help us maintain Piwigo Brazilian translation up to date, would anybody be kind enough to translate this in Brazilian ?

common.lang.php

$lang['Reset to default values'] = 'Reset to default values';
$lang['delete all images from your favorites'] = 'delete all images from your favorites';
$lang['Sent by'] = 'Sent by';
$lang['Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to connect.'] = 'Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to log in.';
$lang['Some info about this picture'] = 'Information about this picture';
$lang['Some more (technical) info about this picture'] = 'More (technical) information about this picture';
$lang['edit this comment'] = 'edit this comment';
$lang['Edit a comment'] = 'Edit a comment';
$lang['(!) This comment requires validation'] = '(!) This comment requires validation';
$lang['Welcome'] = 'Welcome';
$lang['Welcome to your Piwigo photo gallery!'] = 'Welcome to your Piwigo photo gallery!';
$lang['... or browse your empty gallery'] = '... or browse your empty gallery';
$lang['... or please deactivate this message, I will find my way by myself'] = '... or please deactivate this message, I will find my way by myself';
$lang['Hello %s, your Piwigo photo gallery is empty!'] = 'Hello %s, your Piwigo photo gallery is empty!';
$lang['I want to add photos'] = 'I want to add photos';
$lang['Manage this user comment: %s'] = 'Manage this user comment: %s';
$lang['This author modified following comment:'] = 'This author modified following comment:';
$lang['This author removed the comment with id %d'] = 'This author removed the comment with id %d';
$lang['validate this comment'] = 'validate this comment';

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

Board footer